Welcome to my blog...

Friday 28 October 2011

Shellac CND

This is my saviour! Shellac is a nail polish but with the permenance of gel. I have been using it for a while now and can't recommend it enough. It goes on exactly like a polish, and the manicurist will use a base and top coat. After each layer you need to place your hand under UV light...and as if by magic, it is dry instantly. No dry-time, no smudging or chipping and they say it lasts for 14 days without chips. I sometimes wear mine for up to 3 weeks if I don't have time to have it re-done, and it doesn't chip. There is obviously the "line of demarcation" where your nail grows, but other than that it still looks perfect after all that time. For someone like me who is always on the go, it is perfect. I found I was constantly chipping my nail varnish in my job as a teacher so this is the perfect solution. I had mine done today in Red Baroness, it looks so shiny and makes your nails look really healthy.


After years of wearing acrylics, my nails were in a terrible state but having Shellac helped my nails grow over time and become healthy again...I would NEVER go back! It is also really easy to remove, but must be done by a professional so you do not damage your nails. I hope lots of you will give it a try...I pay £20 at my local beauty salon, worth every penny!
Abby x

No comments:

Post a Comment